Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday, November 8, 2008 - Day 1


Quote of the Day: You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person. – Scott Sorrell

Breakfast –Protein Shake per recipe. Added blackberries.

Dr. G is right as it doesn’t taste bad at all BUT it is very bland and doesn’t have the sweetness from the berries like I expected. I’m wondering if adding honey might help it. The DH suggested that we mix berries since the BBS aren’t that sweet. Will email Dr. G to ask for sure.

Woke up easily – no lingering hot flash. I also woke up early today to get ready for booksigning.

Lunch – 11:30a – ½ herb chicken salad wrap, ½ philly cheese steak, lots of water

A few spearmint lifesavers (7-8) and okay, I was at a book signing and probably not as good as I should have been. BUT book signings are hard and I need to be flexible. It will all work out!

Dinner – 5:30p – 1/3 plate Nachos, 1/3 basket garlic fries, couple of bits of artichoke dip and garlic bread, 2 cups of coffee 6-8 oz of beer, 2 cups of water. 8:00p – 1 cup green beans, 3 cup brussel sprouts with butter, 1 liter water

After the book fair, we decided to go to a brew pub to relax. I had a great time with my author friends. I was really relaxed and glad I had some social interaction. The book signing was a lot different than we expected and next time we’ll have to prepare. Was still hungry when I came home so decided on lots of veggies to fill me up.

Snacks – 1 apple, 1 banana

Steps –2253

Exercise –I didn’t have a lot of a chance for exercise today BUT what I did manage to do was at least 5 minutes per hour of walking around the book fair. It was more like 10 average as some hours the walking period was longer and sometimes shorter. One good thing was that the home situation was really good when I got home. The guys were very calm and happy! Life is good.

Journal

Still new at this, will work out the kinks as I go.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss goals are simple. A pound a week is all I want to lose. If I lose more, great!

Popular Posts

Featured Posts