Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day Three & Still Going


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Breakfast: nothing

Snack: nothing

Lunch: 2 sirloin sliders from Jack, bacon-cheddar-potato wedges, and ice tea plus about 5 big fries. Couldn’t eat it all and put some away for dinner tonight. Lots of ice tea and water.

Snack: nothing

Dinner: 2 onion rings, last slider from Jack, about 25 fires and hot sauce. Lots of water and coffee.

Exercise: Today is Wednesday and I don’t exercise much at all today. Had to have one day off so I can recoup and since the DH and I walk together on the weekends, mid-week was the logical choice. I will walk around the block with the DH and the dog later tonight but nothing formal like I normally do.

Thoughts: I stayed up way too late last night to write and do my own thing but that’s why I like Wednesdays. It’s my day. Or at least it normally is. Sigh. College is having their spring break and my Dad is staying with us for a while. Normally, today was the day I did a lot of research for my books. Right. I don’t want them walking in on me and questioning why I’m doing what I’m doing. I question myself enough as it is. So, today really isn’t quite my day but I’ll make it work.

One thing I have noticed is that I’ll have a day where I eat a lot and then for the next few I’m barely hungry. Yesterday, my stomach growled morning till night. Each time it growled, I feed it, so it seemed as if I was eating all day. Now today, I didn’t have a growl or groan one and if the guys hadn’t wanted to eat, I probably wouldn’t have had anything until lunch. Go figure.

Also, the insomnia is killing me. I’ve got to get sleep if I’m exercising daily. Tonight this is being post when I’m going to bed. This is not good, 3 am is not a great time to just start sleeping. Last night, I didn’t get in bed until 4 am and then only slept around 6 hours. Sigh. I’ve got to get over this and it’s not because of what I’m eating or drinking. Personally, I think it’s all hormonal.

Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss goals are simple. A pound a week is all I want to lose. If I lose more, great!

Popular Posts

Featured Posts