Saturday, March 19, 2011

When You Eat Out


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Breakfast: Egg and cup of coffee.

Snack: Nothing.

Lunch: Chicken Tequila Fetticini with coffee and water. This was good and the portion just perfect, not too much, not too little. I’ll be full for a long, long time.

Snack: Nothing.

Dinner: This was actually broken down in two because I went to a movie. Had a bag of plain popcorn, a box of Skiddles and a large water. Once home, had a jr. bacon cheeseburger and bacon cheddar potato wedges from Jack. Probably more than I needed but good all the same.

Exercise: 50 minutes of a long walk. It was cold and dreary today. Hope it’s not that way tomorrow or worse, raining. I won’t miss any day but Wednesday. Sigh. I feel good and rejuvenated for once. The day doesn’t look so bad.

Thoughts: Early AM, like 12:30 AM - Today already has me bummed and it’s not really started yet. I have a conflict that must be resolved and it’s been eating me alive these past few days. Don’t know what else to say except that it will be finished one way or another today.

The walk in the morning helped me to focus my mind even though it was dreary and almost made me late for my meeting. They decided to start it early and I didn’t get notified until this morning as I refused to get down by looking at the emails. I don’t know what I was so worried about because everything turned out great. The speaker was wonderful and the issue worked itself out.

The movie was fantastic as well. Went with the youngest, my friend, my goddaughter and another kid who has been the youngest’s best friend since he was little. The movie was absolutely fantastic and can’t wait to go with another one.

Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss goals are simple. A pound a week is all I want to lose. If I lose more, great!

Popular Posts

Featured Posts