Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Monday

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weight Lost: 1 pound

Breakfast: Mix of cheerios and frosted flakes, milk.

Snack: none

Lunch: Rest of my Philly Cheesesteak from last night with sweet potato fries with dip. Propel water.

Snack: None

Dinner: Pasta with chicken

Exercise: It was raining like cats and dogs this morning. My DH might do the rain thing but not me. I don’t really have the proper raincoat but maybe I should get one. Right now it’s cold but the sky is blue and it’s very cloudy. If it stays this way, I will probably try to walk around 5 or this evening when we take the dog. I’ll just make it a longer walk. Don’t care if they like it or not. Yeah, team.

Thoughts: The rain made the roof leak again today and that bums me out a lot. The DH says that it will all be okay and that they might have to change the roof to something easier to maintain. I like the tiles but have always hated the color. This really isn’t a tile type house at all.

I also just found out that I won a spot in the NASA Tweetup competition. You compete for a slot at the shuttle launch. I thought I’d try since this is a historical event. The last of its kind. Gotta talk to the DH tonight and see what he thinks. I have until Friday to confirm one way or another. Still, whether I go or not, it is very, very exciting.

I’ve also decided that Monday is going to be weigh in day and will post my weight loss at the top of the post before breakfast is even listed. I figure that this will keep me honest and start my week off. Bad or good, it is something all of us who are losing weight needs to do. It will also give me a moment to reflect on what I’ve done good or bad to make it happen.

Well since I lost a pound, I know I’m going in the right direction. Still, I had days when I couldn’t exercise, like today, and for the first time in a long time felt guilty I couldn’t do my walk. Exercise needs to be a part of everyone’s everyday life. Walking is best for me with a little free weights and that’s something I haven’t added here. I hate my arms and every other day, lift five pounds weights or do a workout with a shake weight. Don’t laugh, they seem to be doing the job as my arms are the biggest regret I have. See, they used to be Angelina Jolie arms; firm, smooth, just the right amount of muscle. Then bang. I get fat and they get horrid. Sigh. At least this is helping.

Lynn

1 comments:

  1. I personally appreciate the time and effort you took into putting it all together. If you are reading this comment, you are lucky enough to go for the help me with essay writing cheap from our company and free yourself from excessive worries connected with writing! Thank you for providing this information.

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss goals are simple. A pound a week is all I want to lose. If I lose more, great!

Popular Posts

Featured Posts