Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, November 9, 2008 - Day 2


Quote of the Day: We don’t know who we are until we see what we can do. – Martha Grimes

Breakfast –Protein shake w/strawberries

I woke up about 6a because one of our cats, Sam, decided she wanted to crawl under the covers. I should have stayed up and exercised or something but I turned on the TV and decided to fall asleep for a little longer. For some reason, I seem really tired and I’m not sure why. For some reason I am really tired and I don’t know why. Forgot my supplements last night and maybe that’s the reason I’m tired, I’m not sure but hope to figure it out.

Lunch – (at Chili’s) chips and salsa, cheeseburger queso (5 bites), chicken fajitas, guacamole, 3 flour torts ( I really should have asked for corn!), lots of Ice Tea.

Sunday is family lunch day. Today it was decided to go to Chili’s and we had a good time doing so! Took a blood sugar for the 16 yo, who is diabetic and knew that I was out of control, it was 113 an hour after I finished my shake. Shake much better today because I used strawberries. Very relaxing Sunday as I watched TV, wrote and watched some boys. Trying to change it at least 1 thing at a time.

Dinner – Santa Fe Chicken soup (small amount of rice), added more chicken, more fresh red and orange peppers, more onions and lots more spice, 1 can of Mountain Dew Soda

Had fun putting my soup together. I think I surprised my husband when I told him I wanted to cook 0 I love to cook but all the negative comments from the peanut galley made me change my mind. Besides who doesn’t like their husband to cook for them. Stopped doing a lot of things because of complaints. We’ll see what happens now. But change is coming – this much I know.

Snacks – 2 banana, apple, tuna, rice crackers,

Steps –3426

Exercise –treadmill 1.5E, 2.3 mph, 21:30 minutes (8:30p)

Lower back area still hurts when walking – starts after about 10 minutes in and I’m wondering if splitting the time between two sessions wouldn’t be better. I might try it tomorrow. Did what I normally do and watched TV while walking.

I did drink a Mountain Dew but I needed the extra caffeine because the boys are here and I need to make sure they get to bed at a normal time.

Journal

Took supplements before I went to bed.

Hope you all had a good day!

Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss goals are simple. A pound a week is all I want to lose. If I lose more, great!

Popular Posts

Featured Posts