Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday, November 10, 2008 - Day 3


Quote of the Day: Whether it is the best of times or the worst of times, it is the only time we have. – Art Buchwald

Breakfast –Shake per recipe with strawberries.

Woke up really late since I couldn’t sleep last night. Yeah, one of the things that Dr. G and I are working on is my sleep issues as they related to menopause. And that’s a whole other issue. Sigh. I know I’ll be taking a nap for sure. I just don’t understand what triggers my eating or rather overeating. Still, it’s not eating bad things but sometimes too much like the rice crackers. I know that’s it’s going to take a few days but I do know I’m already starting to feel better overall but still have a way to go. I’m just hoping I can write today.

Lunch – 2 chicken kickers, 1 piece pizza w/green peppers

Just didn’t feel like cooking myself with two bottomless teenagers in the house. It was easier to order pizza. The boys ate all the kickers other than the two I had as well as a whole pizza. How can they get away with that? I understand it’s a metabolism thing but I guess I don’t understand why it slows so much when one gets older. I guess I’ve got to get mine revved up a lot to lose this week. Just don’t feel particularly well today.

Dinner – ground turkey taco salad with avocado, 1 tablespoon light cheese, 1 teaspoon light sour cream

I have had a horrible headache since about 5 p and haven’t been able to get rid of it all day.

And my family has made it worse by arguing all evening about various different things. My 16 yo always wants to know everything even though it might be none of his business whatsoever. He drives his poor father crazy and won’t stop for anything. One day he’ll do something that can’t be undone.

Snacks – banana, rice crackers, cottage cheese

Steps –1774

Exercise – Today was a day off due to my headache. It doesn’t abate but I am very tired and will try to go asleep anyway. Sigh. This is a definite something I cannot fix and at this point I’m not even sure if it can ever be fixed again. I sure do hope things get better because I don’t know what will happen.

Journal

Nothing more to say. Headache is bad.

Took supplements before I went to bed.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss goals are simple. A pound a week is all I want to lose. If I lose more, great!

Popular Posts

Featured Posts