Thursday, March 17, 2011

What Am I Doing?


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Breakfast: nothing

Snack: nothing

Lunch: Leftovers from anniversary dinner – penne pasta with chicken and a vodka cream sauce + can of diced tomatoes, salt & hot sauce

Snack: nothing

Dinner: Chicken 1800 – penne pasta with a cream sauce loaded with peppers, chicken and spices

Exercise: 45 minute walk with the DH through our little town. Little bit of a departure from usual walk but nice none the less. Showed me lots of places we could walk to uptown and eat or drink. The southwest comes alive in the spring as it’s a good time from outside dining.

Thoughts: It’s hard to articulate my thoughts today. I’m tired and have slept for most of the afternoon. The DH swears he tried to get me up for a walk this morning but I remember the conversation and I don’t think he tried hard enough. I should be getting up with him then doing my own thing but I can’t do it if I’m not gotten up. Yeah, I know the proper response would be that I should be setting my own alarm and it doing it on my own. Mornings have never been my thing and until we went to Europe together, I would have rebelled if he’d tried to get me up to exercise.

But Europe showed me a side of myself I hadn’t seen in years. I can get up early if I need to do so and apparently, I needed to start my day with exercise. Now it doesn’t really matter when I get up, I just need to make sure the exercise is done so I can enjoy my day. Enough said.

Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss goals are simple. A pound a week is all I want to lose. If I lose more, great!

Popular Posts

Featured Posts