Sunday, June 27, 2010

Loading Up: Day #1


So, it takes me two days to get the HCG Platinum drops from the local GNC because they don’t carry them. The manager was kind enough to pick up a package in town then bring them out so I could purchase them. I also loaded up on liquid B12 because it is recommended to use at the same time.

Once I had the hot little box in my hand for the first time, which was yesterday, I pulled it all out and looked at the contents. I read the little booklet as well as talked to my DH and made him read it. I don’t want anyone here being blindsided when I eat only salads, very little meat and apples. Yeah, the diet is that restrictive.

Except the first two days. Today I get to eat anything I want. At first, I was shocked by this but understood after a while. I you eat everything you want, there should be no cravings for those things while you’re in your thirty days of hell. LOL! That maybe true for some people but not me, if I really want it, there is nothing on this earth, which will stop me from getting it. People say I have no willpower but I think that’s hogwash. It’s not because I really want it sometimes nor need it. I just have to have it. Go figure.

So today, I had that bacon and eggs and Danish. I filled up on breakfast, which is one of my favorite meals because I didn’t know when I would be able to have another egg or bacon. I didn’t overeat which is definitely in my favor but I did eat what I wanted.

We went out with the family to a favorite place and again, I ate what I wanted. I savored each smell and taste. I contemplated desert because again, I didn’t know when I’d get a chance for another. I decided to get a sundae from Dairy Queen as a treat.

At dinnertime, we had Taco Bell because Mexican food is my all time favorite. It is the exact cause of my first 50 pound weight gain. And I will always need to be careful with it when I am totally off the plan.

Ten minutes before every meal, I do ten drops. They taste a little nasty because it has a high alcohol content but it’s not intolerable.

And I weighed today. I don’t want to think about it because this is the most I have ever weighed in my life. I really don’t know why I ever let myself gain this much weight. Yeah, I’ll tell you some day just not today.

Wish me luck. See you tomorrow!


Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss goals are simple. A pound a week is all I want to lose. If I lose more, great!

Popular Posts

Featured Posts