Sunday, March 20, 2011

Made It A Full Week

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Breakfast: 3 bacon, 3 danish, 2 glasses of milk

Snack: none

Lunch: 2 pieces of cheese, 10 wheat thins, chips and salsa

Snack: none

Dinner: ½ of a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, sweet potato fries, cup of soup, coffee and water

Exercise: Day off and I felt bad about not exercising but everything I’ve read says when you’re overweight, you need to ease into it. The day was cold, dreary and raining at times. I don’t do well in any of those situations, so I decided to not do anything. If tomorrow is the same, tough because I will exercise anyway.

Thoughts: Well, yippee! I’ve actually made it a full week of writing down what I eat and posting all my exercise. This time should definitely be different, very different.

Today was an interesting day. My father asked me to change his airline ticket but I couldn’t. My husband wanted me to get the older one over early but I couldn’t. I finally had to remind everyone that I couldn’t control any of them as they would all do whatever they wanted. Not sure if they got it or not as there are days I swear they all think I’m a miracle worker.

Sure, I have been known to fix some things but I can’t fix everything. Heck, look at me...does anyone think I want to be overweight? No, I’ve tried to fix it over and over and over again. I’m not lazy. I don’t overeat by and large. I exercise a fair amount when compared to other people in my age group. Yet the scale remains unaffected for a long, long time. Then after a while, a pound or two will come off. Surely there is some way other than total starvation to get this weight off.

Yes, starvation works as that was pretty much what I was doing with HCG. Some would tell me to go down this path because at least I was getting results. Right. I just love a 500-800 calorie a day diet. Yes, I’ve proved that I can do it for a short amount of time and maybe doing that for a week would work. BUT...it is not...nor should it ever be considered a viable way to live the rest of my life.

The real key is moderation in everything and figuring out just what makes my metabolism work well, fast and efficient. I’ll be reading a few books here in the next couple of weeks and I’ll let you all know exactly what I’ve found out about metabolism in general. If I do run across any helpful hints, rest assured that I will be passing them along to you all as well.

Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss goals are simple. A pound a week is all I want to lose. If I lose more, great!

Popular Posts

Featured Posts