Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday, January 2, 2009 - Day 57


Quote of the Day: All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire. – Aristotle

Breakfast – eggs at my Dad’s house in Idaho as it was the easiest.

This is a travel day and I hate travel days. No matter how good you try to be, it just can’t happen. Hopefully, we’ll have some place where I can work some of it off on the way home.

Lunch – 1 double cheeseburger, 1 small fry, 1 large ice tea

This was just a fast drive through as I really want to get home before it gets dark. And we just might as I made everyone get up at the crack of dawn. They were not happy with me at all! LOL! Don’t care, I don’t like the fact the trip has to be fast and I can’t really eat well. I really have to start packing my meals for these types of things.

Dinner – We’re actually home and we drove throw Jack-In-The-Box and I ordered my favorite salad, southwest. I had this with some good dressing.

I know that there are some great ways to get healthy fast food. Salad is always a good choice. I am exhausted BUT I really want to get away from the boys for a while. I think I’ll go and play some pennies.

Snacks – carrots, cheese

Steps – 4153

Exercise – Yeah, I really did get some because I had to walk the dog at the rest stop. This was good but there was snow and I had to be careful. Still, it made me get out and walk around for about 20 minutes. Who could as for more?

Journal

Okay, trips are the best of times and the worst of times. I love my boys but can’t stand being cooped up with them for so long. This is the reason I have to get away from them for a while EVERY time I am with them. They argue and fight about things. When I tell them to fight about something important, they get mad at me because they think it’s all important.

Still, we made it home fine and all in one piece. Not bad for a 700 mile trip.

Hope this helps some of you! Have a great day tomorrow!

Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Goals

My weight loss goals are simple. A pound a week is all I want to lose. If I lose more, great!

Popular Posts

Featured Posts